This just might be the best Olivia story ever.
I'm at Target yesterday with Jennifer and the kids. We're in the grocery isle and Evan picks out some yogurt. Olivia goes to pick out some too and decides she wants vanilla. Morgan tells her that she doesn't like vanilla. They of course argue back and forth. Jennifer tells Olivia that if she gets vanilla she has to eat it all. The vanilla yogurt goes in the cart and then ....
Morgan: You could just try to force feed her like Dawn does.
Olivia: I'll nail her to the wall.
Hear that? Yep...still laughing.
I'm at Target yesterday with Jennifer and the kids. We're in the grocery isle and Evan picks out some yogurt. Olivia goes to pick out some too and decides she wants vanilla. Morgan tells her that she doesn't like vanilla. They of course argue back and forth. Jennifer tells Olivia that if she gets vanilla she has to eat it all. The vanilla yogurt goes in the cart and then ....
Morgan: You could just try to force feed her like Dawn does.
Olivia: I'll nail her to the wall.
Hear that? Yep...still laughing.