Conversation with Evan

I went to my Dad’s today for lunch.  Evan and my dad hang out all day together which I think they both enjoy.  

I asked Evan if he liked hanging out with Grandpa all day? He said, "yes." I said "it’s quiet, huh?" He said "yeah it is without bossy Livi around."

Then he proceeded to tell me that she doesn’t share her toys with him. My Dad said you don’t share with her either. Well that was before I told him to kick her butt. Ha.  Then he said when he gets money he’s going to buy Olivia a parking garage like his so that she doesn’t play with his anymore. I asked my Dad for $20 because Enterprise hasn’t put my deposit back. Evan says, “I have money.” I said, “that’s OK buddy you keep your money. But thank you.”

Yesterday, he called Olivia a bottom-feeder. I'm thinking he got that from Spongebob.