Catching Up

I have totally been slacking on my blogging lately. I know I have so many good quotes and stories so let's see what I can remember and find on my phone.

I babysat Ethan a few weeks ago. We watched Toy Story on VHS (yes, VHS). When the movie was done, for some reason I could not get the TV to come on. Ethan says, "mote mote..need help?" I died laughing. Yes, Ethan I do need help. Hahaha

Text message from Jennifer 2/13/12: Me: I'm going to take a shower. Olivia: Who's in charge while you're in the shower? Me: Me! Olivia: Why can't I be in charge? Me: I don't know.

Text message from Jennifer 2/26/12: Evan says..u wanna see where I put my pull ups now? I said sure.  He opens the drawer and says booya! I died laughing.

Text message from Jennifer 3/14/12: Omg this am Olivia says to Mac when we are getting ready to leave for me to take them school....."you gonna roll with us Mac or u gonna stay here?"