Happy 15th Birthday!

Fifteen years ago, I met the first love of my life; I met my niece, Morgan. I still remember holding you for the first time and tearing up. I still remember laying in bed with you while you slept and hoping your mom wouldn't come in and take you to put you in your crib. I still remember you knocking on my door screaming "Rae Rae." (Yes, I pretended to not hear you.)

Now, I love our time spent together going to movies. And, our spontaneous trip to get our ears pierced. 

You are one of the smartest people I know, you always make me laugh, and we have a mutual dislike for most of the population. 

But, most of all, I'm proud of how you have dealt with the obstacles you've been faced with. You're an amazing daughter, niece, granddaughter, and sister. I know one day Olivia and Evan will thank you for protecting them and being their big sister.

Happy Birthday, Morgan Kay. 

Love you! XO!!