We went to dad's for Father's Day and he made his yummy malts.
We were all sitting around and of course the twins were being wild. I said, someone needs to have another baby because the kids are getting too old and getting on my nerves. Ha!! Evan says he wants a brother. I said, well, the dad determines the sex of the baby and Mac has two girls. Jennifer said well third time was a charm and we got a boy. Then we started talking about how far about me and my sister are in age (6yrs) and Morgan and Liv are 6 yrs apart too. Morgan says, Evan don't make the same mistake I made. I wanted a sister, but I thought she'd come out the same age as me. But, that didn't happen. We just all died laughing. Probably one of those things where you had to be there. But, it was hilarious.
