The night of the 2024 Presidential election, I remembered Olivia & Evan having a discussion years ago about Trump. The post was from February 22, 2016. I screenshotted it and sent it in a group chat to my sister, two nieces, and nephew. My expectation was that my sister and my oldest niece would respond. I thought maybe my other niece would respond but had no expectation that my nephew would. Much to my surprise, everyone responded. It made my heart so happy. Here's our text thread:
Jennifer: Omg! I do remember that now that I'm reading it. This is hilarious! I know I've sent you so many conversations with the kids.
Jennifer: Catapult yourself home. You wanted to do that to Evan one day when we lived in the apartment on the second floor off the balcony.
Me: Sends link to blog.
Jennifer: I laugh the most at Olivia's quick comebacks. I always wished I had that trait.
Me: This one has always been my fav.
Jennifer: Yeah I love that one.
Olivia: I was too real. This is crazy work tho. I had no fear in that pillow swing.
Jennifer: Yikes! You were serious.
Me: Omg. I remember Morgan making you go downstairs with her bc she was scared. That's at dad's. Not sure whose ass you were going to kick.
Olivia: I remember going downstairs with her multiple times. At home too. There could be monsters.
Evan: Got my PhD at 10yr old.
Morgan: Not to be politically correct but I think I'd rather have a surgeon with an MD. Not a PhD.
Olivia: Omg.
Morgan: Sorry, I'll see myself out.
Evan: And why am I just now hearing about this website?
Olivia: Literally didn't know you had a diary dedicated to how hilarious and gorgeous I am.
Me: You didn't know I had this, Evan? I couldn't keep up with all of your guys stories and sayings so I started it. Absolutely, Liv. Just for you.
Evan: No.
Olivia: I'm literally just going thru and screenshotting my favorite ones.
Evan: I'm just confused on why the sudden ending at 2017.
Olivia: No you click for more.
Evan: We aren't funny anymore.
Olivia: No keep going it gets better Evan.
Morgan: Olivia's ego is in a different galaxy right now.
Me: Evan you got old and don't hang with me.
Evan: Texas Roadhouse, this Friday 6:30 split check.
Olivia: LMFAOOOO. Can I come? We go 1/3. I just want an appetizer.
Morgan: Are you gonna take a bus to get home?
Jennifer: 50/50 right Evan?
Evan: Yes. 50/50.
Morgan: Better strap on your Amazon tulle fairy wings and get to flappin babe.
Olivia: Wow.
Evan: My ego is rising.
Olivia: Literally every post that's about me is how fucking funny I am.
Jennifer: I don't think Rachel has it but there was one night Evan yelled at Liv in the car to calm her boobs and Liv yelled I don't have any!!!! She was pissed. I love the picture of Evan with minion PJ's.
Jennifer: Catapult yourself home. You wanted to do that to Evan one day when we lived in the apartment on the second floor off the balcony.
Morgan: Girl that wasn't a catapult that was almost a botched salem witch trials hanging. Via jump rope.
Jennifer: And now that Olivia is older that comment totally fits her. She's not a sappy person.
Morgan: I already gave you greenies.
Me: Omg. The story about Morgan hitting her head on the locker.
Morgan: OMG MY VOICE TO TEXT WAS ON. IM SCREAMING.
Olivia: OMGGGGGG
Jennifer: That was hilarious. I love the story problem response from Liv.
Olivia: I'm literally cackling. I had to tell Lauren what I was laughing at.
Me: Evan learning how to text.
Morgan: budr simn.
Me: Olivia telling Evan he's going to the hospital for mental health.
Olivia: This is the cutest fucking picture.
Jennifer: I always loved that picture.
Me: Morgan putting her tiger balm on her lips.
Jennifer: Omg. I remember that! She was like mom why are my lips numb?!
Olivia: Let me beat u to this one.
Jennifer: Morgan: Can I straighten my Barbie's hair? Jennifer: Probably not a good idea. Fries the Barbie's hair shortly after.
Olivia: I'm all the way back 2011 rn tears have been shed and we've had some laughs but I'm still going.
Evan: You were dedicated to keep this going for this many years jesus christ.
Jennifer: I remember the PNB text. That was funny.
Me: Evan you guys were my life when you were little.
Jennifer: And now they wrote you off. Ok, not really. They get older and do their own thing.
Me: Right?!